Designed to offer reliable, high-speed network connectivity, the WRT32X AC3200 Dual-Band Gigabit Gaming Router from Linksys features the Killer Prioritization Engine. With this prioritization engine, network traffic associated with gaming is prioritized to ensure gamers receive a stable, fast connection. The Killer Prioritization Engine also supports Killer-enabled PCs and helps to protect against lag spikes as well as reduce lag by up to 77%.
Inside the WRT32X is a 1.8 GHz dual-core processor designed to back up the ultra-fast network connectivity offered by this router. In addition to the CPU, Linksys has included 256 MB flash memory and 512 MB of DDR3 RAM memory to reduce delays and ensure performance remains consistent.
Connecting to the WRT32X router is simple as it supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies with wireless data transfer rates up to 3200 Mbps. Accompanying enhanced wireless connectivity, users can connect Ethernet-enabled devices to any of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports. The WRT32X even comes equipped with a USB 3.0 port and a combo USB 2.0/eSATA port to connect peripherals such as hard drives to the router making them accessible to users throughout the network.
- The WRT32X Wi-Fi router is built for gaming as it identifies, prioritizes and accelerates gaming network above all else to give you an edge
- This router syncs with Killer-enabled PCs to prioritize gaming traffic on the network
- 77% reduction in peak ping for a faster response time
- Fast 1.8 GHz dual-core processor for simultaneous high-speed data processing
- Custom-built gaming user interface and firmware for enhanced gaming traffic control
- Pro-grade Gigabit Ethernet ports for a super-fast connection
- With 256 MB flash and 512 MB RAM memory, the router can handle more without delays for optimal performance
- Four high-performance antennas support dual-band communication and ensure enhanced Wi-Fi signal strength
- Share content via an external storage device with fast data transfer speeds. USB 3.0 delivers enhanced power over USB 2.0; eSATA delivers optimal data transfer speeds from external SATA drives and accommodates USB 2.0