Blanket your home in seamless Wi-Fi with the Velop Wireless AC3900 Dual-Band Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi System from Linksys. This expandable mesh networking whole-home Wi-Fi system features dual-band technology offering both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies with a complete wireless data throughput of up to 3900 Mb/s. In addition to dual-band connectivity, the Velop Wi-Fi system supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi network standards and covers a range of up to 4500 square feet.
Each Velop Node comes equipped with dual Gigabit Network ports. The dual ports on the base device are divided up, one port for WAN connectivity and the other for LAN connectivity. Each associated node features dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for a reliable wired network connection great for smart TVs, game consoles, computers, and more.
Setup and configuration of your Velop Home Wi-Fi System is simple, and can accomplished using your iOS- or Android-based mobile device. Simply connect your device via a Bluetooth connection to the Velop and follow the steps using the Linksys app to manage network settings, add additional nodes to your network, and much more. Additionally, the Velop mesh network is kept secure using WPA2 personal wireless encryption.
- Experience Full-Strength Mesh Wi-Fi with Velop
- Easy to set up and designed to fit virtually anywhere, Velop brings ultra-fast, full-strength mesh Wi-Fi to your home in minutes. Featuring Intelligent Mesh technology and a sleek, modular design, the Velop mesh Wi-Fi system spreads strong Wi-Fi through any kind of home.
- Mesh Wi-Fi That Learns from You
- From the moment you set up your Wi-Fi mesh network, Intelligent Mesh Technology gets to work adapting your Velop system to your home.
- Self Healing
- If someone accidentally unplugs a node, the other nodes will pick up the slack.
- Even with a busy network, Velop knows how to select the clearest channel for your devices.
- Designed to Fit Anywhere
- Each Velop node features a compact design that coordinates with any home style and decor. Multiple nodes work together as a system, so as your Wi-Fi needs expand, simply add more nodes and interchange colors to coordinate with your home style.
- Modular Mesh Wi-Fi Fits Any Home
- As your Wi-Fi needs expand, you can easily add more nodes. Plug your home details into our configurator tool to find the perfect Wi-Fi mesh system for you.
- Future-Proof and Secure
- With automatic software updates, your mesh router will always remain up-to-date and secure. Convenient security features allow you to block content and pause the internet for family time.
- Fast, Reliable Wi-Fi
- Velop nodes come equipped with dual-band technology, giving you fast Wi-Fi even when multiple Wi-Fi devices are connected.
- Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, Anywhere with the Linksys Velop
- With the Linksys App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
Ensure a safe internet experience for your kids—even when you’re away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the internet.
You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
When paired with Alexa, the Linksys App gives you access to a variety of convenient voice commands.
Easily test and monitor your internet connection’s speed.
- A Wi-Fi Mesh Network in Minutes
- Velop creates an efficient mesh Wi-Fi network with all internet-service-provider-supplied equipment and speeds. The simple, app-based setup will guide you through the process in minutes.
- Additional Features
- Seamless Wi-Fi
- One Wi-Fi network
- Auto firmware upgrade
- Parental control
- Guest access
- Auto sensing WAN/LAN ports
- Wired/wireless backhaul
- AP/Bridge mode mesh Wi-Fi system
- Spot Finder—Mesh system uses signal strength, throughput, and latency to determine the optimal placement during set-up and post set-up
- Auto Wi-Fi channel
- Bluetooth 4.1 embedded
- Speedtest support
- Amazon Alexa support