The Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point with Single Point Setup provides wireless network access for Wi-Fi enable devices. It connects to your wired router via an Ethernet cable and delivers 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies as well as data speeds up to 1300 Mbps. This access point features 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n bands for allowing various devices to connect to your network. For easy management of multiple WAP371 access points, it comes with an integrated web-based GUI software wizard that helps you configure and secure a group of access points from a single point rather than configuring each access point individually. These flexible solutions let you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point features 3×3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which allows it to provide fast and reliable performance. Furthermore, intelligent QoS lets you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. You can easily mount the access point to a wall or ceiling for better Wi-Fi coverage, and the gigabit Ethernet LAN jack with PoE facilitates flexible installation and reduces cabling and wiring costs. To safeguard sensitive data, the access point supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise that encode all your wireless transmissions with encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out. Included with the access point are a ceiling/wall mounting kit, CD-ROM disc, Ethernet cable, and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Concurrent dual-band radio support up to 900 Mbps to maximize capacity and coverage
- 3×3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams allows maximum performance
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points – without requiring additional hardware
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, help protect sensitive business information
- Captive portal support facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard facilitate fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
- Support for PoE allows for easy installation without expensive additional wiring
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas and versatile mounting kit allows for installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades