Cisco SMB WAP150-E-K9-UK AC WiFi Access Point
The Cisco WAP150 AC1200 simultaneous dual-band WiFi PoE access point provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend more secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This Cisco WAP150 is a flexible solution that lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
- The concurrent dual-band radio supports up to 1.2 Gbps for increase capacity and coverage.
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Robust security, WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue AP detection
- A captive portal support supports highly secure, customised guest access with multiple rights and roles
- Simple installation and an intuitive web-based configuration and wizard can enable fast, simple deployment.
- Support for PoE powered device (PD) can enable easy installation without expensive additional wiring
- Intelligent QoS prioritises network traffic to help keep critical network applications running.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
- Versatile mounting can enable installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind
Improved WiFi and guest access
The Cisco WAP150 access point uses simultaneous dual-band radios for improved coverage on mobile devices. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritise bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, The Cisco WAP150 access points support a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customised guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
Easy, secure, Single Point setup
The Cisco WAP150 WiFi access point is easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to blend well into any small business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco WAP150 access points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorised users out.
Designed to scale smoothly as your organisation grows, the access point features controller-less Single Point Setup, which simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With this Cisco WAP150 access points, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.