Faster Wi-Fi, Secure Connectivity, Do-It-Yourself Installation.
● Provides cost-effective 802.11ac/n connectivity for 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz clients with speeds up to 867 Mbps
● Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables flexible installation
● A captive portal provides highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
● Works right out of the box with easy installation and a simple web-based configuration wizard
● Supported by the new Cisco® FindIT Network Management platform for easy management and control
● Provides peace of mind with a limited lifetime hardware warranty
In today’s dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. The Cisco WAP125 Wireless-AC Dual Band Desktop Access Point with PoE provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The WAP125 access point uses concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage on mobile devices. A Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with PoE supports flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent Quality-of-Service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for Voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the WAP125 access point supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
The WAP125 access point is easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive, compact design with integrated stand allows the access point to be placed on a desk or other flat surface.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the WAP125 access point supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
The WAP125 access point offers a captive portal for guest access, allowing you to control Internet access for guests and give your customers a better experience.