Operating on the 2.4 GHz frequency and supporting wireless data throughput of up to 300 Mbps, the WAP121-A-K9 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup from Cisco makes it easy to extend the reach of an existing network. With a simplified setup process a network administrator can easily deploy multiple access points and with the dedicated configuration wizard the network settings can be easily monitored and managed.
Operating on the 2.4 GHz frequency and supporting 802.11b/g/n wireless networking standards this Cisco access point supports data transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps. Simply attach the WAP121 AP to an existing network via the single Fast Ethernet port and begin distributing up to four separate wireless connections with support for up to 4 SSIDs. Once configured, the wireless connection can be secured using WPA/WPA2/WEP encryption standards along with access control management and rogue access point detection.
- Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- Single Point Setup controllerless multi-access point deployment and management technology makes configuration simple.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Can be managed remotely using a web browser via the SNMP v3 protocol