With the UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 8 Port Switch with SFP from Ubiquiti Networks it is easy to expand the capacity and reach of an existing network. This switch features 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports along with 2 SFP ports making it easy to incorporate high speed local storage networks into the configuration. In addition to Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, the network ports support 802.3af/at PoE networking standards designed to power devices such as VoIP phones, access points, IP cameras, and more. Once installed, this switch supports Ubiquiti’s own UniFi Controller simplifying the process of managing network resources, switch configurations, port statuses, and much more.
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 8 x Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 x SFP ports
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 10 Gb/s
- Switching capacity: 20 Gb/s
- Forwarding rate of up to 14.88 Mp/s
- Maximum power consumption of 150 W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Desktop mountable
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.