Ubiquiti, UniFi Managed PoE+ 16-Port Gigabit Switch with SFP (150W), US-16-150W
With 16 auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet ports, the UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 16 Port Switch with SFPfrom Ubiquiti Networks is capable of providing a stable, reliable network connection to a large number of Ethernet enabled devices. Add in 802.3af/at PoE compatibility and 150W of available power, and this managed PoE+ switch is capable of powering a variety of PoE compatible network components such as access points, VoIP phones, and much more. Along with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity users can connect high speed storage devices to either of the two SFP ports. Once configured, Ubiquiti’s own UniFi controller software makes network configuration and management simple as you can manage PoE settings, operation modes, VLAN configuration, storm control settings per port, and much more.
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- 16 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports, 2 x SFP ports
- 1 Serial console port (reserved for future use)
- Non-blocking throughput of up to 18 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding rate of up to 26.78 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption of 150W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack mountable
- Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software (not included) allows administrators to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.