The UniFi Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet from Ubiquiti Networks is designed to be implemented with compatible UniFi Enterprise Systems to provide routing and security to your local area network. With three Gigabit Ethernet ports and the ability to route up to 1 million packets per second this gateway is a versatile networking tool. Features such as an improved user experience and the ability to obtain an overview of your network allow you to manage nearly every aspect from mapping out subnets to provisioning additional UniFi devices. You can even create LAN & WLAN groups per UniFi device for greater control over large network deployments.
- As part of the UniFi Enterprise System, the UniFi Security Gateway is deployed in the same manner as UniFi APs. Detection, provisioning, and management are all conducted from the UniFi Controller.
The UniFi Controller may reside on a management station located either on‑site and connected to the same Layer-2 network, or off-site in a cloud or NOC.
- Improved User Experience
- Redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to navigate, the revised UI raises the bar for enterprise network management efficiency. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
- Packed with Features
- Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs and UniFi Security Gateways, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi devices.
- Network Overview
- A comprehensive overview of your Network Health is readily available in the dashboard. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on‑the‑fly adjustments as needed.
- Detailed Analytics
- Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting.
- Multi-Site Management
- A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi‑tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
- LAN/WLAN Groups
- The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.
- Additional Features
- • 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
• 3 Gb/s total line rate for packets 512 bytes or larger
• Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller v4.x
• Secure off-site management and monitoring
• CLI management for advanced users
• Silent, fanless operation