TP-LINK ER605 Omada Gigabit VPN Router
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Centralized Cloud Management and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for convenience and easy management.
- Five Gigabit Ports: High-speed wired connectivity.
- Up to 3 WAN Ethernet Ports: 1 gigabit WAN port and 2 gigabit WAN/LAN ports with load balance raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
- One USB WAN Port for Mobile Broadband: Mobile broadband via 4G/3G modem is supported for WAN backup by connecting to the USB port.‡
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports up to 20× LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16× OpenVPN*, 16× L2TP, and 16× PPTP VPN connections.
- Abundant Security Features: Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data.
Omada SDN—The Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
As the gateway that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, ER605 allows for remote and centralized management, anywhere, anytime. Standalone management via the Web UI or app is also available to maximize convenience.
Up to Three WAN Gigabit Ports & One USB WAN for Mobile Broadband
Two freely interchangeable ports allow the router to support up to three WAN ports for various Internet access requirements. The multi-WAN Load Balancing function distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
Mobile broadband via 4G/3G modem by connecting to the USB port is also supported for WAN backup.