TP-LINK EAP235-WALL Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
- Omada SDN Ready: Ready for Omada SDN controller for centralized management and monitoring.
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, one uplink and three access ports. PoE pass-through is available on one of the access port providing power for desk phones, cameras or other PoE devices.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for mobility and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends the access point into the walls of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, and dormitories.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with US, EU and 86mm junction boxes with PoE support.
- Customer Oriented Guest Network: Along with multiple ways of login (SMS, Facebook Wi-Fi, Voucher, and customizable captive portal) allows guest access smoothly and friendly.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with airtime fairness, band steering, and beamforming technologies.
Dedicated Complete, Private Wi-Fi Network in Each Room
An EAP in each room allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network that’s fast, delivering a strong signal, and providing corner to corner coverage.
Absolute Thinnest, Inconspicuous Design
The thinnest wall plate AP available—only 15 mm—featuring a sleek, minimalist appearance. Designed to blend in with the décor of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices and school dormitories, to deliver powerful Wi-Fi without clashing with the room.
Effortless Deployment with PoE Powered
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Quick, Simplified Installation
EAP235-Wall is easy to install, so extra cost, time, or professional knowledge are completely unnecessary.
*Fits three kinds of wall junctions
HARDWARE FEATURES Interface • Uplink: 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
• Downlink: 3× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13 W.)
Physical Security Lock Yes Button Reset Power Supply 802.3af/802.3at PoE Power Consumption 9.8 watts /24.4 watts (PoE Out Included) Dimensions 143 × 86 × 20 mm (5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in) Antenna 2 Dual-Band Antennas
• 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
• 5 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
Mounting Wall Plate Mounting WIRELESS FEATURES Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Frequency 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Signal Rate • 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
• 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps
Wireless Functions • 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Wireless Security • Captive Portal Authentication
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• SSID to VLAN Mapping
• Local LAN port based VLAN
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise
Transmission Power • CE:
≤20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP)
≤23 dBm (5 GHz, EIRP)• FCC:
≤21 dBm (2.4 GHz)
≤21 dBm (5 GHz)
MANAGEMENT Omada App Yes Centralized Management • Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
Cloud Access Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller) Email Alerts Yes LED ON/OFF Control Yes Management MAC Access Control Yes SNMP v1,v2c System Logging Local/Remote Syslog Local/Remote Syslog SSH Yes Web-based Management HTTP/HTTPS L3 Management Yes Multi-site Management Yes Management VLAN Yes OTHERS Certification CE, FCC, RoHS Package Contents • Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point EAP235-Wall
• Installation Guide
• Mounting Screw
System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10 Environment • Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing