The 24-Port 10/100 + 4-Port Gigabit Switch with WebView from Linksys is a 24-port Ethernet switch that can operate at speeds of up to 100Mbps. The switch also features four copper Gigabit Ethernet ports that are capable of speeds of up to 1000Mbps and two shared miniGBIC SFP slots to facilitate fiber optic expansion.
The switch features ACL, VLAN, QoS, SNMP and other advanced networking features. It is housed in a rackmount form factor that can also be used in a desktop setting, making it an excellent addition to your network.
- WebView Interface
- WebView is a secure management interface that allows you to better utilize the features present in the network switch. It features an intuitive and secure design that helps to make it an essential tool for network administrators.
- Advanced Networking Features
- The switch features such advanced networking features as a SNMP management, VLAN support, static routing and more. Network administrators demand the most from their hardware; this switch delivers.
- miniGBIC SFP Expansion
- The switch features two miniGBIC SFP ports. These ports allow you to connect fiber optic transceivers to allow the switch to communicate with other devices with miniGBIC capability. This allows you to easily and cost effectively expand your network using fiber optic cabling.
- Autosensing MDI/MDI-X Ports
- Every port on the switch is autosensing MDI/MDI-X, so you won’t have to worry about switching between standard Ethernet and crossover cables when configuring your network.
- Rackmount Form Factor
- The switch features a rackmount form factor that allows you to easily integrate it with your network. Network administrators appreciate the convenience and organization that a rackmount network gives them. The switch can also be installed in a desktop setting.
- Console Cable
- AC Power Cord
- Rackmount Kit with Brackets and Hardware
- Software CD-ROM with PDF User Guide