The RT-AC68U Dual-Band Wireless-AC1900 AC Gigabit Router from ASUS provides wireless speeds up to a combined 1900 Mbps. High-definition media enthusiasts and gamers alike will find the fifth-generation 802.11ac router to be a suitable solution for high definition video streaming and online gameplay. It also features 4 BaseT Ethernet ports for LAN connections and one port for a WAN connection.
The RT-AC68U features quick installation and wired/wireless connectivity. The three adjustable antennas enable more specific direction to your devices, resulting in a strong connection. Additionally, with two USB ports you can share files from attached perpherals like external hard drives, connect printers, or 3G/4G modems.
Features like AiCloud, AiRadar, and ASUSWRT provide tools to easily setup, install and optimize the router. And with dual-band connectivity you can have 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz concurrent bands at up to 600 and 1300 Mbps, respectively. This allows for smooth multitasking capabilities.
- AiMesh Technology
- The RT-AC68U supports ASUS’ own AiMesh technology to create a whole-home Wi-Fi system with enhanced performance. In testing, enhanced network speeds were achieved over long distances, even after the signal from an off-the-shelf multi-hub system was out of range. This means that with AiMesh, your network can cope with demanding tasks like 4K UHD streaming even at the remotest corners of your home or garden.
- 5th Generation Speed
- The RT-AC68U features high-speed data transfer rates of 802.11ac which is three times faster than 802.11n. It can also increase the wireless-N data rate to 600 Mbps
- ASUS AiCloud Built-In
- Share your files quickly and easily via USB flash drive or external disk with an integrated file server that works as a network and sharing center
- Stronger Connections with ASUS AiRadar
- AiRadar uses high-powered amplification and beam packaging to provide optimized signals in any direction. This gives you better coverage and improved data throughput
- Control Your Network
- Setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area with the ASUSWRT. The dashboard interface lets you manage all clients and settings via the single graphical interface, providing 1-click updates
- Share on Your Network
- Sharing and networking are simple with two built-in USB ports for connecting to FTPs, SAMBA, UPnP AV servers, and DNLA devices. Download HTTP, FTP, and P2P files to a router-connected USB storage device all day even without a PC. The two ports also allow for networked printer and file server connections
- Secure Access with Guest Connections
- This router supports up to three wireless networks over the 2.4GHz band and three over the 5GHz band. You can even setup usage time limits, limited access, and parental settings for those on the guest networks
- VPN Enabled
- Set up a VPN server easily to access your data and websiteno matter where you are. Featuring MPPE encryption, your data transmission remains secure and confidential at all times