Ubiquiti PBE-M5-400,PowerBeam M5 ISO 5 GHz airMAX Bridge
Install the PBE-M5-400-ISO-US PowerBeam M5 ISO 5 GHz airMAX Bridge with RF Isolated Reflectorfrom Ubiquiti Networks into a variety of network configurations including point-to-multipoint, wireless client, or point-to-point and take advantage of enhanced beamwidth technology. Combined with RF isolation to filter out noise, it delivers a cleaner and more reliable connection. Built-in airMAX technology utilizes the Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) signal which breaks down the signal into specified time slots to reduce collisions. As a result, you receive reduced latency, noise immunity, and improved throughput.
- Improved Noise Immunity
- The PowerBeam ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference. With its combination of focused beam directivity, RF isolation, and QoS, the PowerBeam ISO blocks noise to improve noise immunity. This is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- Integrated Radio Design
- Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Providing high performance and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam ISO is versatile and cost-effective to deploy even at long distances.
- airMAX Technology Included
- Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class
- airOS is a versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture, which enables high performance, outdoor multi-point networking.
• Protocol Support
• Ubiquiti Channelization
• Spectral Width Adjustment
• ACK Auto-Timing
• AAP Technology
• Multi-Language Support
- Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView provides advanced spectrum analyzer functionality: waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
• Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
• Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
• Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
• Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
- airControl is a powerful and intuitive, web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
• Network Map
• Monitor Device Status
• Mass Firmware Upgrade
• Web UI Access
• Manage Groups of Devices
• Task Scheduling
- Hardware Overview
- Innovative Mechanical Design
• Metal-plated interior of rear housing enhances RF shielding.
• Built-in mechanical tilt mounting bracket offers ±20° of tilt.
• Convenient pole mounting with a single wrench to mount the PowerBeam ISO on a pole.
• GEOMET-coated fasteners for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets made of galvanized steel that are powder‑coated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
• Protective radome shields protect the radio from nature’s harsh elements.
The integrated isolator design spatially filters out interference, so the PowerBeam ISO delivers improved noise immunity in co-location deployments.