This easy-to-install Mini-GBIC (or SFP) module provides a simple way to add Gigabit functionality to your Linksys switch. Gigabit fiber is often used to connect two switches together. The technology used depends on the distance between the two switches.
Cisco, Network Accessories, Transceiver, Transceiver
Cisco, Gigabit LH Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, MGBLH1
5 in stock
- Adds fiber-optic connectivity to Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches
- Gb IC sfp (mini GB IC) Gigabit interface converter, 1000Mbps single mode fiber lh transceiver.
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Supports 1,000 Mbps connectivity
- The LH module uses 1310 nanometer wavelength light in multimode or single-mode fiber optic cables, and can achieve distances up to 500 meters or 40 kilometers, depending on the fiber used:
- 1) 62.5/125um MMF @ 200MHz/km, up to 500m
5 in stock
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 cm|
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Cisco, Gigabit LH Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, MGBLH1”