Easily expand WiFi coverage in every area of your home by simply adding convenient, cordless plug-in nodes to your existing Velop Mesh WiFi system.
- Intelligent Mesh™ Technology adapts to WiFi needs
- Fits any wall socket to boost coverage for all your devices
- Automatic software updates keep your WiFi future-proofed
- Easy setup with the Linksys App has you online in minutes
Experience Flawless, Full-Strength Mesh WiFi with Velop
Velop is a flexible Whole Home Mesh WiFi system of modular nodes which can be configured to provide a flawless signal for any home. The new plug-in node is an easy and convenient way to expand coverage to any area of your home. Simply add plug-in nodes to your existing Velop system for a seamless connection to all your devices.* They fit all wall sockets, and the sleek design only uses a single outlet and complements any home environment. Powered by Intelligent MeshTM technology, you’ll always be on the fastest path to the internet. *Plug-in nodes only work with an existing Velop system.
Plug-In Node for Effortless Coverage
With the convenient Velop plug-in node, you’ll enjoy even greater flexibility when expanding your Velop mesh WiFi system. This compact node conveniently fits into all wall sockets, helping ensure coverage in garages, hallways, and areas where you don’t want cords. It’s an ideal solution for homes with security systems and other smart devices that need a consistent, reliable WiFi signal. And since it only takes up one outlet and doesn’t require any cables or cords, this plug-in node easily fits into any environment without adding clutter.
Manage Your Home WiFi Anytime, Anywhere
With the Linksys App, you can closely monitor and manage your home WiFi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected WiFi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids — even when you’re away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: Prioritize devices that need the most speed.