JL815A-Aruba Instant On 1830 48G 24p Class4 PoE 4SFP 370W Switch
Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series provides an easy-to-use and affordable wired solution for networks supporting IT, mobile, and cloud applications.
This affordable and easy-to-deploy smart-managed switch series is ideal for small businesses looking for cost-effective wired infrastructure to keep up with evolving network demands. These entry-level, smart-managed switches offer Layer 2 switching capabilities, Gigabit connectivity, along with flexible management modes – all at an affordable price point. With a flexible management dashboard, Power over Ethernet (PoE) options, and energy-efficient features, these switches deliver a solid business network for SMBs with limited budgets.
- Smart-managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 8, 24-, and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE models.
- Compact and fan-less 8-port PoE/ non-PoE models and 24-port non-PoE model for acoustically sensitive environments.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Two (2) and four (4) dedicated 1G SFP fiber ports on 24- and 48-port models respectively to eliminate traffic bottlenecks across your network.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Cost-effective PoE Support: With half of the ports capable of supporting PoE, these switches are ideal for the most cost-efficient environments.