JL806A-Aruba Instant On 1960 24G 2XGT 2SFP+ Switch
Aruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as the business grows, making adding more employees, devices, and applications simple. Aruba Instant On 1960 switches are made to handle today’s bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to improve user experience and application performance. These switches come with flexible management options: local web GUI or Instant On mobile app and cloud-based web portal.
- Simplify network management by stacking up to (four) 4 Aruba Instant On 1960 switches and managing them through one single IP address. Stacking is supported via local and cloud-managed stacking modes.
- Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 24- and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE (supports Class 4 and Class 6 PoE) models.
- The Aruba 1960 aggregation switch comes with twelve (12) 10GBase-T and four (4) SFP+ ports, providing 10G connectivity to servers, network storage devices, and access switches alike.
- For environments with heavy bandwidth needs, 10GBase-T and SFP+ uplink ports deliver lightning-fast network speeds and nearly eliminate traffic bottlenecks.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.