Huawei eKitEngine AP362 is a Wi-Fi 6
Huawei eKitEngine AP362 is a Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wall plate access point (AP). It can simultaneously provide services on 2.4 GHz (2×2 MIMO) and 5 GHz (2×2 MIMO) frequency bands, achieving a device rate of up to 2.975 Gbps. This AP features high bandwidth and high concurrency with compact size, facilitating flexible deployment and saving customers’ investment. These strengths make the AP362 ideal for indoor coverage scenarios of small and medium-sized enterprise offices, hospitals, and higher education.
Dual-radio mode: 2.4 GHz (2×2 MIMO) + 5 GHz (2×2 MIMO), achieving rates of up to 575 Mbps and 2.4 Gbps, respectively, and 2.975 Gbps for the device.
- 1 x GE electrical port.
- Built-in smart antennas to provide precise coverage for STAs, reduce interference, and improve signal quality.
- Supports the Fat, Fit, leader, and cloud working modes.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard
As the latest generation Wi-Fi standards of IEEE 802.11, 802.11ax improves user experience in high-density access scenarios and supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands.
MU-MIMO on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, allowing an AP to transmit data to and receive data from multiple STAs simultaneously and multiplying the utilization of radio spectrum resources.
- 1024-QAM modulation, improving data transmission efficiency by 25% compared with 802.11ac (256-QAM).
- OFDMA scheduling enables multiple users to receive and send information at the same time, reducing latency and
improving network efficiency.
Spatial reuse (SR) technology uses basic service set (BSS) coloring to enable APs and STAs to distinguish BSSs, minimizing co-channel interference.
The target wake time (TWT)* allows APs and STAs to negotiate the sleep and wake time with each other, thereby improving the battery life of the STAs.