HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus tower server with one Intel® Xeon® E-2314 processor, 16GB memory, 3 x 1TB SATA, and one 350W non-hot-plug power supply
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus server is powered by up to 8 cores of Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 128 GB 3200 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivering abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
- With up to 72 TB storage capacity, the HPE ML30 Gen10 Plus is an ideal data storage platform allowing your business to accommodate an increasing amount of data as you grow. An onboard M.2 slot with NVMe/SATA SSD support delivers outstanding speed for a boot drive.1
- An optional dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions and achieve higher network speeds.
- The embedded Intel VROC SATA software RAID ships standard, and the HPE Smart Array essentials and performance controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12Gbps controller best suited to your environment.
- Four expansion slots for more flexible usage, including one PCIe Gen4 x16 for increased bandwidth.2
Be the first to review “HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus tower server with one Intel® Xeon® E-2314 processor, 16GB memory, 3 x 1TB SATA, and one 350W non-hot-plug power supply P44718-421”