Power your IP cameras, VoIP phones, APs and more with the EWS7952P 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switch from EnGenius. This 802.3at/af PoE-compliant switch features 48 Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ network ports designed to offer enhanced network connectivity while drawing from the switche’s 410W power budget. Along with the 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports you will find 4 SFP ports to connect fiber-optic enabled devices to the network and a single RJ45 console port.
Once installed, the EWS7952P Managed Switch offers enhanced performance with a 104 Gbps switching capacity and an 8,000 entry MAC address table. Backing up the enhanced performance of this EnGenius switch is a 1.5 MB packet memory buffer, 256 MB SDRAM, and 32 MB flash memory.
Managing this EnGenius switch is simple, thanks to the extensive list of Layer 2 features including IGMP Snooping, MLD Snooping, 802.3x Flow Control, enhanced VLAN support, QoS functionality, and more. You can also centrally manage your devices using the included ezMaster Network Management Software capable of supporting hundreds of EWS devices both locally and remotely.
In Switch Management
- Simplified Network Management, Visibility, & Troubleshooting
- Achieve network management, visibility, and troubleshooting locally through the switch’s on-board Web interface tools. Establish event based email alerts for notification of predetermined activities.
- In-Depth Network Visibility
- Network Topology View automatically maps the network deployment to display device relationships across the infrastructure. Troubleshoot issues without manual tracking, and access the management interface of other EWS Switches directly from Topology View with QuickLink.
Layer-2 Gigabit Switching
- High-Speed Gigabit
- Provide reliable Gigabit access for networked devices and reduce delays that interrupt communications. The switch’s SFP slots are suitable for connecting wired network segments throughout buildings that extend beyond the limitations of Ethernet cabling.
- Power & Connect Multiple Devices
- Optimize the installation and power management of network devices such as access points, IP cameras, and VoIP phones by providing 802.3at/af PoE+ power and data on all ports. Regulate power budgets according to device requirements and remotely power cycle individual ports.
- Network Traffic Management
- Neutron full-featured Layer 2 Switches offer performance-enhancing features that reduce multicasting traffic, speed up port blocking and port forwarding, and increase bandwidth via load balancing. Control each port’s available bandwidth speeds for connected devices like APs in areas where more or less speed is needed, such as in lobbies or conference rooms.
- VLAN / Voice & Quality of Service
- Segment the network by departments or traffic types for increased performance and security with 802.1Q VLAN. While 802.1p Class of Service prioritizes compliant VoIP and video traffic ensuring bandwidth intensive, time-sensitive data is forwarded immediately for clear, smooth voice and video delivery
- Access Control & Security
- Protect the network via 802.1X port-based client authentication and security through a RADIUS server. Utilizing Access Control Lists (ACLs), administrators can see who has access to network segments while screening traffic from unauthorized MAC or IP addresses. Establish a Guest VLAN to grant and limit Internet resources for visitors while keeping the network secure.
- Network Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Enable 3rd party SNMP management and monitor the network’s performance by viewing port statistics, system logs, and RMON data. Perform port diagnostics through Ping Tests, diagnose cable failure and trace the route data takes through the network to troubleshoot slowdowns or connection issues.
License-Free Access Point & Remote Management
- Locally Manage Wireless Access Points with On-Board Tools
- Quickly discover, configure and monitor Neutron EWS Access Points and manage up to 50 APs within the local subnet, license-free, through the switch’s suite of wireless management features.
- Centrally Manage Wired & Wireless Devices via ezMaster
- Manage Neutron EWS Access Points, Switches, and IP Cameras through ezMaster Network Management Software for remote, centralized management of hundreds of EWS devices across the network or multiple sites regardless of size or location without licensing or subscription fees.
- Simplified Device Management
- Centralized device management is easy through both the switch’s on-board tools and ezMaster Software. Group Neutron devices for streamlined configuration, provisioning and monitoring; view wired and wireless traffic via a comprehensive at-a-glance dashboard and get rich analytics and reporting.