EnGenius, Neutron EWS 11ac Wave 2 Managed Indoor Access Point, EWS370AP
With support for the 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi standard, the EWS370AP Neutron EWS 11ac Wave 2 Managed Indoor Access Point from EnGenius supports wireless data transfer rates of up to 2.5 Gbps. Inside this access point are eight internal omni-directional antennas for both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. In addition to dual band support, this access point comes compatible with the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi network standards ensuring nearly any Wi-Fi enabled devices will be able to access the network.
Engenius has built in to this access point Beamforming technology to provide enhanced reception and coverage by directing wireless signals to connected devices. Combine Beamforming technology with MU-MIMO (multi-user, multiple input multiple output) functionality and multiple users get their own dedicated connection to the access point. Installation of the EWS370AP is simple as it can be discretely installed in the ceiling or to the wall. Once installed, a network administrator can manage the entire network using a WLAN controller switch or use ezMaster software which offers a wealth of tools including centralized management, reporting and analytics capabilities, and more.
- Ultra-Fast Speeds for Multi-User Support
- The EWS370AP features 11ac Wave 2 speed and performance for wireless access points supporting the highest bandwidth available for connected Wi-Fi devices with speeds reaching 2.5 Gbps. Support the newest Multi-MIMO 11ac smartphones, laptops, and other mobile devices with multiple streams to multiple devices simultaneously expanding the bandwidth and capacity of the network.
- Future Proof, Crowd Proof Networks
- This AP handles densely crowded client environments through its four spatial streams and Beamforming technology, which focuses signals directly to client devices, providing optimal signal and reception reliability for users.
- Flexible Power Options with Power-over-Ethernet Support
- Designed for discrete ceiling placement where power outlets may be scarce, the EWS370AP features a Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port, for powering the AP through a connected Ethernet cable to a PoE 802.3at-capable Switch or with a PoE adapter up to 328 feet from the wiring closet.
- Flexible, Simplified Network Management
- Neutron EWS Access Points are easily deployed as a part of a scalable Neutron Distributed Network Management Solution and managed via a WLAN Controller Switch or centrally managed via ezMaster software. Together with Neutron Switches and APs, ezMaster is a flexible, highly scalable solution offering simplified, centralized management with rich reporting and analytics, enterprise-class features and no AP licensing, subscription or technical support fees.
- Scalable Centralized Management with ezMaster
- Deploy ezMaster on a local or remote server and speed the deployment, configuration and monitoring of an entire network with minimal IT assistance through a comprehensive at-a-glance dashboard, rich reporting, and analytics, and much more. Manage a few or 1,000+ APs and switches on networks in different locations regardless of their sizes and infrastructures from a single location.
- Wireless Management Features
- AP Auto Discovery and Provisioning
AP Auto IP Assignment
AP Cluster Management
Remote AP Rebooting
AP Device Name Editing
AP Radio Settings
Fast Roaming (802.11k & 802.11r)
Pre-Authentication (802.11i, 802.11x)
PMK Caching (802.11i)
AP Client Limiting
AP VLAN Management
VLANs for AP – Multiple SSIDs
Secured Guest Network
Access Point Status Monitoring
Rogue AP Detection
Wireless Client Monitoring
Auto Transmit Power
Wireless Traffic & Usage Statistics
Real-time Throughput Monitoring
Visual Topology View
Floor Plan View
Wireless Coverage Display
Secure Control Messaging (SSL Certificate)
Local MAC Address Database
Remote MAC Address Database (RADIUS)
Unified Configuration Import/Export
Bulk Firmware Upgrade Capability
Be the first to review “EnGenius, Neutron EWS 11ac Wave 2 Managed Indoor Access Point, EWS370AP”