Greatly extend the reach of your current network with the EnStationAC Outdoor Long-Range 11ac Wireless Bridge from EnGenius. With a transmit power of up to 26 dBm this wireless bridge emits a signal capable of extending the network up to 5 miles in a point-to-point configured setup. Additionally, the IP55-rated housing ensures it will hold up against the elements including prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, snow, sleet, rain, heat, and humidity.
The EnStationAC can be configured as an access point, client bridge, or as a wireless distribution system (WDS bridge) to suit the needs of a variety of network configurations. To support bandwidth intensive applications this wireless bridge operates on the 5 GHz frequency and supports the 802.11a/n/ac networking standards with a maximum data transfer rate of up to 867 Mbps. Complementing the enhanced wireless network capabilities, you will find a single PoE compatible Gigabit Ethernet input and a single PoE compatible Gigabit Ethernet output perfect for powering an additional PoE compatible device. Once installed the EnGenius EnStationAC features a 360° 3-axis pivoting arm to ensure a proper line of sight and strong connection.
- Optimal Bandwidth, Wider Channel Range, Faster Smoother HD Streaming
- The EnStationAC supports fast 802.11ac wireless speeds to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band for accommodating 4k Ultra High Definition (UHD) video and heavy multi-application traffic services with extended bandwidth over a wider channel range (20 MHz, 40 MHz and/or 80 MHz) allowing network managers to fine tune channel usage based on the application.
- Connect and Power a Second Network Device for Greater Deployment Flexibility
- With its secondary 802.3af-compliant PoE pass-through Gigabit port, EnStationAC connects and powers an additional PoE-compatible device like a remote IP surveillance camera or AP for greater deployment flexibility and convenience. Easily position EnStationAC for maximum connectivity with its 360-degree, 3-axis pivoting arm that locks in place, ensuring precise alignment between other EnStationAC devices.
- Deliver Precise Short & Long Range Point-to-Point Connectivity
- The EnStationAC is ideal for Point-to-Point (PtP) applications over short or long distances where cabling is not possible or practical. Longer ranges can be achieved when paired with another EnStationAC in a PtP deployment by aligning the dish-shaped, 19 dBi dual-polarized, high-gain antennas to face each other, ensuring each gets the full impact of the narrow-focused, wireless beam, reducing frequency interference over long distances.
- Grounded PoE Extends Power to Unwired Areas
- Deploy the EnStationAC where power outlets are scarce or unavailable, such as under the eaves of roofs, high atop light poles or in other remote locations up to 328 feet away. Power the unit via the included passive 54 V Gigabit PoE adapter (EPA5006GP) while protecting valuable network equipment from power surges or short-circuits associated with lightning strikes and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Versatile Operation Modes
- The EnStationAC supports three operation modes – Access Point, Client Bridge, and WDS Bridge mode. This flexibility makes the Access Point/Client Bridge a versatile solution for IT managers who may need to update or reconfigure their deployments, as their network needs change.
- Enhanced Distances, Even in Extreme Weather
- Designed to perform in harsh environments, the EnStationAC features IP55-rated waterproof and dustproof casing that ensures it can withstand harsh outdoor climates and indoor industrial environments. This includes prolonged exposure outdoors to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rain, hail, heat and humidity, and indoors where the temperature may be a factor.