EnGenius, Neutron Series Wireless Wall Plate Access Point, EWS500AP
Expand the reach of a network with the EWS500AP Neutron Series Wireless Wall Plate Access Pointfrom EnGenius. This access point is designed to provide Internet access to a large number of users in buildings such as hotels, dorms, classrooms, and other high traffic environments. With support for 802.11n/g/n networking standards you can connect nearly Wi-Fi enabled device to the network. In addition to wireless access, the EWS500AP comes equipped with three Fast Ethernet access ports to connect Ethernet equipped devices to the Internet. Dedicated LED indicators allow you to see the status of the access point including power and network conditions. Inside you will find 128 MB of RAM and 16 MB of flash memory to ensure smooth operation even when multiple users are connecting at the same time.
- In-Room Wireless Connectivity
- Traditional APs deployed in the hallways of hotels, dorms and multi-tenant dwellings don’t always provide individual rooms with the level of connectivity demanded by today’s users. RF-blocking walls, and doors can make providing high-speed Internet access challenging and expensive in these environments.
- Quick, Easy Deployment Lowers Wireless Implementation Costs
- The Wall Plate AP is designed for quick, discrete in-room installation directly onto an existing electrical or data junction box utilizing existing in-room CAT5/6 wall cabling. Installs easily in minutes, eliminating time consuming planning and additional wire-runs while supporting lower wireless implementation costs for hotel guest rooms, student residences, retirement facilities, multi-tenant dwellings and classrooms.
- All-in-One Communication Hub
- This access point provides in-room wireless, Power-over-Ethernet and wired connectivity in a single, high performance device. Connect IPTVs, networked minibars, printers or game consoles via its 10/100Mbps ports; phone/fax machines via the passive RJ45 port and link/power VoIP phones through its PoE port. Power the AP via an 802.3af/at-compliant PoE switch or a separate DC48V power adapter.
- Wireless LAN Management with ezMaster
- Deploy as a standalone wireless AP or part of a scalable Neutron WLAN Management Solution and managed via a WLAN Controller Switch or centrally managed via ezMaster Network Management Software. Together with Neutron Switches and Access Points, ezMaster is a flexible, highly scalable solution offering centralized network management with rich reporting and analytics, business-class features and no AP licensing or annual subscription fees.
- Unlimited Flexibility and Scalability
- Deployed on a local or remote server – or in the Cloud, ezMaster lowers total operating costs, speeding deployments and monitoring of a network with minimal IT assistance. Manage a few or 1,000+ APs and Switches on networks in different locations from a single location. Easily manage 10 or 10,000 concurrent users through a comprehensive at-a-glance network dashboard with rich analytics and reporting.
- Simplified Communication
- With the EnGenius ezMaster Network Management Software, Neutron APs are quickly auto-discovered and provisioned. Once your APs are connected to the ezMaster server, they are automatically synched to existing project groups, saving you time and trouble. With single-click individual or bulk configurations and upgrades you can save even more time.