ENGENIUS EWS377AP Wi-Fi 6 4×4 11ax Indoor Access Point
Expanded Wi-Fi capabilities. Enterprise-level management options. Greater security.
Must be Powered over Ethernet, does not include AC Adapter.
EnGenius EWS377AP 802.11ax 4×4 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, which deepens and extends the capabilities of Wi-Fi and harnesses EnGenius enterprise-level management and AP features for use in high-capacity environments. The slim, low-profile AP is loaded with new hardware components, such as a Qualcomm chipset, to run more efficiently and consume less power for maximum theoretical speeds of 1,148 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 2,400 Mbps (5 GHz frequency). To give your network elevated security, WPA3 and WPA2-EAS make connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- WPA3 & WPA2-EAS authentication support
- 3 dBi integrated 4×4 antenna
- Supports up to 2,400 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 1,148 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet PoE port for flexible power options
- Local and remote management over EWS management switches & ezMaster without fees
Be the first to review “ENGENIUS EWS377AP Wi-Fi 6 4×4 11ax Indoor Access Point”