With the EA7500 Max-Stream Dual-Band Wireless-AC1900 Gigabit Router from Linksys you can set up and configure your wireless network in no time using the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi application or through a web browser. Simply plug in the router and connect it to your modem, sign up for a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account, and begin configuring your network settings such as wireless encryption, operating modes, drive management, and more.
The EA7500 comes equipped with three dual-band detachable antennas and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. With support for the 802.11ac networking standard users can take advantage of a maximum data transfer rate of up to 1900 Mbps. The wireless signal emitted by this router is beamed directly to connected devices thanks to built-in beamforming technology providing a stronger, more reliable signal. Users also benefit from MU-MIMO (multiple user – multiple input multiple output) technology designed to handle multiple data streams simultaneously to ensure tasks such as online gaming and streaming multimedia content operate lag free.
If a wired connection is what you need, the EA7500 has you covered as it comes equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. In addition to Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, you can also take advantage of a single USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 port designed to support external storage drives formatted FAT, NTFS, and HFS+. Once a drive is connected users throughout the network can access content stored on that drive.
- 802.11ac MU-MIMO
- The MAX-STREAM AC1900 Multi User-MIMO Router offers two dedicated Wi-Fi bands that deliver combined speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps. Users can manually assign high-bandwidth Wi-Fi activities such as 4K video streaming and online gaming to the high-speed 5 GHz band, while assigning older Wi-Fi devices and activities to the 2.4 GHz band.
- MU-MIMO Technology
- MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) technology ensures uninterrupted simultaneous Wi-Fi connections to devices such as HD streaming media players, 4K TVs, tablets, and game consoles. Multiple devices receive high-speed Wi-Fi at the same time and same speed. Your family can access the Internet at the same time without experiencing lag or buffering–at up to 2x the speed of a non-MU-MIMO router.
- Lag-Free Online Gaming via Powerful Processor
- Take advantage of fast-paced Wi-Fi activities such as online multiplayer gaming with the MAX-STREAM AC1900. Powered by a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor, it is capable of handling three simultaneous data streams, delivering improved Wi-Fi performance and faster Wi-Fi speeds to more devices.
- High-Speed Wired Connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Connect more devices and share files at speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. Connect a storage device and quickly transfer files or share devices such as printers across your Wi-Fi network using the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
- Improved Wi-Fi Speed and Range with Beamforming
- Direct Wi-Fi signals to each of your mobile devices to increase signal strength and coverage with the MAX-STREAM Wi-Fi router using Beamforming technology. Play video games, listen to music, check emails, shop online, stream HD movies, and more, without having to worry about dropped signals.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi lets you access your network anytime, anywhere. Using your browser or the Smart Wi-Fi mobile app, you can:
• Prioritize devices or websites for video streaming and online gaming
• Control inappropriate or distracting content
• Monitor network activity and speed
• Turn Wi-Fi access on or off for any connected device
• Create a separate, password-protected guest network