The DCS-930L Wi-Fi Day Camera is a complete surveillance solution for your home or small office. It can connect to your network using Wireless N, so you can place it anywhere in your home, and it even includes motion and sound detection. It’s mydlink™ enabled too, so you can check on your camera anytime, anywhere from any PC, tablet, or mobile phone.
The DCS-930L Wi-Fi Day Camera is a complete surveillance solution for your home or small office. It can connect to your wi-fi network so you can place it anywhere in your home, and it even includes motion and sound detection. It’s mydlink™ enabled too, so you can check on your camera anytime, anywhere from any PC, tablet, or mobile phone.
Keep an Eye on Your Home or Office
The DCS-930L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots whenever motion or sound is detected using just the DCS-930L and an Internet connection. You can customise areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over entryways, and you can set volume limits to detect when sound is picked up by the camera.
mydlink™: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink™ camera without turning on a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes.
Through the mydlink™ Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink™ account which allows you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink™ account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink™ Lite app for your iOS, Android or Windows Phone device and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don’t have access to a computer.
If you have a mydlink™-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-930L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable – the camera will automatically be added to your account.
Create a Comprehensive Surveillance System1
Included with the DCS-930L is the D-ViewCam™ software, which adds enhanced features and functionality that helps you create a full surveillance system. D-ViewCam™ enables centralised management of multiple network cameras, supporting up to 32 network cameras and up to 64 users. With a dedicated computer it offers digital monitoring and recording with a wide array of features, including scheduled, motion and manual recording options for individual needs.
1 D-ViewCam software included is not Mac-compatible.
- High quality VGA CMOS sensor for excellent image quality
- Connects directly to your network
- Motion detection with configurable detection windows
- Sound level detection
- Send notifications and snapshots to your e-mail address
Ease Of Use
- Wireless 802.11n/g/b connection lets you install the camera anywhere
- WPS support for easy wireless connection
- UPnP & DDNS support
- mydlink™ enabled so you can check on your camera anytime, anywhere
- View and manage your camera through the mydlink™ website
- Supports the mydlink™ Lite and mydlink™+ apps for remote viewing on your mobile device
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/5” VGA progressive CMOS sensor
- Fixed length 3.15 mm
- Aperture F2.8
- Angle of view
- (H) 45.3°
- (V) 34.5°
- (D) 54.9°
- Exposure Time: 1/3.75 to 1/14,640 sec.
- 4X digital zoom
- Minimum illumination: 1 lux
- Minimum object distance: 500 mm
- Built-in microphone
- Configurable image size, quality, and frame rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Configurable brightness, saturation, contrast
- MJPEG format compression
- JPEG for still images
- 640 x 480 at 20 fps
- 320 x 240 / 160 x 112 at 30 fps
- 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port
- 802.11n/g/b wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Operates over 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Single-band 1T1R mode supports a maximum data rate of 72.2 Mbps (PHY rate) using 20 MHz bandwidth
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client (D-Link)
- DNS Client
- DDNS Client (D-Link)
- SMTP Client
- FTP Client
- HTTP Server
- UPnP Port Forwarding
- Password authentication
- HTTP digest encryption
System Requirements for Web Interfaces
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista or Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12, Safari 6, or Chrome 20 or higher with Java installed and enabled
- Motion detection
- Sound level detection
- Event notification and sending snapshots via SMTP
- Configuration accessible via web browser
- mydlink™ Lite app for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android, and Windows Phone
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Supports all management functions provided in web interface
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
- Camera only: 60 x 26 x 96 mm (2.36 x 1.02 x 3.78 in)
- With base: 80 x 80 x 126.6 mm (3.15 x 3.15 x 4.98 in.)
- Camera only: 46.1 grams (1.63 ounces) ± 5%
- With base: 80.1 grams (2.83 ounces) ± 5%
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70˚ C (-4 to 158 ˚F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing