The D-Link DAP-1160 Wireless N 150 Bridge/Access Point helps you create a wireless network or connect Ethernet devices to an existing wireless network. Based on Wireless N technology, the DAP-1160 provides faster speeds than previous-generation Wireless G¹, enabling you to enjoy faster media sharing, smoother streaming of movies and music, and online gaming.
Simple and Secure Setup
Setting up your wireless network is safe, secure, and as easy as pushing a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
Add Wireless Connectivity to any Device
Get your mobile devices, tablets, and other devices such as game consoles and media players online with wireless connectivity.
Improved Speed and Coverage
Wireless N technology allows for faster connection speeds and superior coverage, greatly improving the performance of your network.
• 802.11 g/b Wireless LAN, with some N features
• Two 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
• One fixed external 5 dBi antenna
• WEP 64/128-bit data encryption
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
• WPS (PIN/PBC)
• Minimum: Cable or DSL Modem and a subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• Recommended: For optimal wireless performance, use with a Wireless N 150 router (Wireless Client Mode)
• Web Browser Setup: Internet Explorer® 8 or above, Firefox® 20 or above, Chrome™, or Safari® Certifications
• Wi-Fi Certified
•CE Physical Dimensions
•120 x 92 x 24.5 mm (4.72 x 3.62 x 0.96 inches)
• 145 grams (5.11 ounces)
• Input: 12 V / 0.5 A
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
• Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing