D-Link DES-F1010P-E 8GE PoE+ 2GE Uplink 250m PoE Switch
Supports 10 port 1Gps with 8 PoE port switch that offers 8 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE ports, 2 10/100/1000Mbps.
- 8 10/100/1000 Mbps gigabit ethernet ports
- 2 10/100/1000 Mbps uplink port
- 120watts available PoE
- Flow control for protection against data loss
- Maximum distance of 250m
- Light protection (6kV)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
Long-Distance Transmission with Surge Protection
With high distance connectivity, ideal for surveillance solution. Can be used with cat5e or cat6 cable.The DGS-F1010P-E features four 10/100BASE-TX ports that support the IEEE 802.3af/at PoE protocol. With total power budget of 120W.
Easy Deployment and PoE Convenience
The DGS-F1010P-E is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free, and you can easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multiplayer gaming environment. 802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full, giving you a more reliable connection for all of your connected devices.
Different Switch working mode
The DGS-F1010P-E switch works in 4 operating modes using DIP switch
- VLAN: Isolating ports each other, restrain network storms effectively and improve network performance
- EXTEND: Supports 250meters long distance power supply (recommended cat 5 or above)
- PoE: Automatic detection power of port, power off and restart the device if find PD device crash
- QoS: Customize application prioritization and increase network sensitivity. For example, video priority, monitoring transmission more smoothly