The Cisco SPA112 2-Port Phone Adapter is ideal for residential, home/office, and small business VoIP service offerings including full featured hosted or open source IP PBX applications. The adapter allows you to use your phone over the Internet while maintaining high voice quality and phone/fax features. You won’t need to upgrade your analog phone but can still take advantage of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). The SPA112 offers advanced security measures, a compact size, and web-based configuration utility for simplified installation and changes.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) and voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports faxing with simultaneous voice and data features
- Two standard telephone ports, each has an independent phone number; for use with analog fax or phone devices
- Compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common phone features like caller ID, call waiting and voicemail
- Ideal for residential, home/office, and small business VoIP service offerings