Desktop Switches, Managed Switches, Network & Desktop Switches
Cisco, 8-Port Managed Desktop Gigabit SFP Switch w/ 2x Gigabit copper/SFP Combo Ports, SG350-10SFPDesktop Switches, Managed Switches, Network & Desktop Switches
Cisco, 8-Port Managed Desktop Gigabit SFP Switch w/ 2x Gigabit copper/SFP Combo Ports, SG350-10SFP
- Embedded Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protects management data traveling to and from the | Uniform MAC address-based security can be applied automatically to mobile users as they roam between wireless access points.
- Extensive Access Control Lists (ACLs) restrict sensitive portions of the network to keep out unauthorized users and guard against network attacks.
- Guest VLANs let you provide Internet connectivity to nonemployee users while isolating critical business services from guest traffic.
- Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
- Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
WiFi Extenders and Repeaters
Cisco, 32 Programmable Buttons Expansion Module, SPA500S
- Exclusive for Cisco SPA 500 Series
- Simplified Dialing & Call Transfers
- Easy Installation
- 32 Programmable Buttons
- Multicolored LEDs Monitor
- Get Status of Each Voice Line via BLF
- Link 2 Consoles for Total 64 Buttons
Network Accessories, Transceiver
Cisco, Gigabit LH Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, MGBLH1
- Adds fiber-optic connectivity to Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches
- Gb IC sfp (mini GB IC) Gigabit interface converter, 1000Mbps single mode fiber lh transceiver.
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Supports 1,000 Mbps connectivity
- The LH module uses 1310 nanometer wavelength light in multimode or single-mode fiber optic cables, and can achieve distances up to 500 meters or 40 kilometers, depending on the fiber used:
- 1) 62.5/125um MMF @ 200MHz/km, up to 500m
Managed Switches, Network & Desktop Switches
Cisco, 8-Port 10/100 PoE Managed Switch, SF352-08P
- SECURE DESKTOP CONNECTIVITY: Cisco Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- SECURE WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: With its advanced security features, and access control features, the Cisco Series Switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a business network.
- UNIFIED COMMUNITACTION: As a managed network solution, the Cisco provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco SG Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these products, providing a complete business solution.
- HIGHLY SECURE GUEST CONNECTIVITY. Cisco Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.