- Desktop Switches, Network & Desktop Switches, Unmanaged Switches
Mercusys, 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch, MS108Desktop Switches, Network & Desktop Switches, Unmanaged Switches
Mercusys, 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch, MS108
- Eight 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports with auto MDI / MDIX supported
- Easily wired network expansion
- Compact design for flexible arrangement
- Plug and play setup, no configuration required
- Access Points, Wi-Fi Router, Wireless N Access Point, Wireless Routers
EnGenius, 150 Mbps 1-Port 10/100 Wireless N Router, ESR1221N
- Network & Desktop Switches, Unmanaged Switches
Cisco, 24-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Switch, SF110-24
• Flow Control
• Layer 2 Switching
• Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X)
• Weighted Round Robin (WRR) Queuing
• Quality Of Service (QoS)
• Diagnosis cable
• The detection loop
• Energy Efficient EthernetSKU: SF110-24-EU
- Managed Switches, Network & Desktop Switches
Cisco, 8-Port 10/100 PoE Managed Switch, SF352-08P
- SECURE DESKTOP CONNECTIVITY: Cisco Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- SECURE WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: With its advanced security features, and access control features, the Cisco Series Switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a business network.
- UNIFIED COMMUNITACTION: As a managed network solution, the Cisco provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco SG Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these products, providing a complete business solution.
- HIGHLY SECURE GUEST CONNECTIVITY. Cisco Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.